Rosacea Symptoms Explained:
Rosacea is a very common skin disorder estimated to affect more than 16 million people in the United States and 45 million people worldwide. It is a chronic condition with symptoms that come and go, but worsen with age.
The bad news is that there is currently no known cure for Rosacea...
... However, medical science is proving, through ongoing research and clinical studies, that symptoms of rosacea can be effectively treated to reduce their severity and potential long-term effects.
Rosacea is three times more common in women, though it is usually more severe in men. Fair-haired and fair-skinned people are most susceptible. People who blush heavily and easily tend to be predisposed to rosacea; one of the first signs of rosacea is blushing.
Areas affected typically include the forehead, chin, nose, and apples of the cheeks.
Rosacea can present as:
- General redness (erythema)
- Broken blood vessels (telangiectasias)
- Bumps (papules)
- Cysts (pustules)
- Swelling (edema)
- An increasingly bulbous nose (rhinophyma)
- A burning sensation
- Pink, irritated eyes
Onset of rosacea is typically after the age of 30.
The exact causes of rosacea are still unknown, however, the formula seems to involve a complex combination of genetics, hormones, and environmental triggers. It is commonly made worse by factors that include:
- Diet (spicy foods, dairy, alcohol, etc.)
- Hormonal changes (like menopause)
- Wind, heat, and cold
- Chemical exposure
- UV rays
Put simply, anything that contributes to increased facial blood flow can trigger rosacea.
There are four subtypes of rosacea. The subtypes often occur in succession but may also overlap. They include:
- Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea: The first stage of rosacea involves flushing, persistent redness (erythema), and increased visibility of blood vessels.
- Papulopustular Rosacea: The second stage of rosacea is characterized by redness with bumps and pimples (papules).
- Phymatous Rosacea: The third stage of rosacea involves thickening of the skin. This stage includes rhinophyma (thickening and enlargement of the nose).
- Ocular Rosacea: The fourth stage of rosacea, and most severe, causes irritated, red eyes, with burning sensation, swollen eyelids, styes, and potential vision loss.
Hyper-sensitive, rosacea-prone skin is easily triggered by an inflammatory process whereby blood vessels are inflamed and enzyme processes and inflammatory chemicals flare up in response to triggers.
Over time, these blood vessels become damaged and are no longer able to dilate and contract easily, and the vessel walls can break down between adjacent vessels, resulting in visible thread veins or spider veins.
With the functionality of the vessels compromised, blood pools in the vessels, becoming not only more visible but also slower to return to main circulation. This sluggish “microcirculation” can negatively affect the oxygenation of surrounding tissues and the effective removal of waste products, which causes additional stress on the skin.
Repeated damage inflicted by inflammatory chemicals in the skin can create irregular growth and repair of blood vessels and connective tissue. This results in thickened skin tissue and irregular, prominent veins.
Fortunately, while there might not be a known cure, there are certainly options available that can ease both the severity and discomfort of symptoms.
Skinception™ Rosacea Relief Serum has taken the very latest clinical studies and medical research into consideration -- with a comprehensive formulation that aims to provide BOTH immediate and long-term symptom relief to rosacea sufferers.
Benefits of extended daily use may include:
- Soothes and calms inflamed skin
- Redness and discoloration fade
- Improves blood circulation so red/purple spider veins fade
- Restores a normal sensitivity threshold to skin
- Reduces instances of burning/prickling sensations on skin
- Thickened skin is softened
- Elasticity, tone, & firmness are improved
- Moisturizes without causing flare ups
... With many other benefits to the overall functioning and health of your skin!
And don't forget, it's backed by a RISK-FREE moneyback guarantee. So if you don't see results you're happy with, simply return it within 97 days for a full refund minus only your shipping and handling fees.
Try Skinception Rosacea Relief Serum RISK FREE for 90 Days
Plus for a limited time you're invited to buy a 4 month month supply & get a 5th month FREE!
Click here to get started